Support & Information for Nursing Research at UCF
Through groundbreaking research, nurse scientists are shaping the future of healthcare.
They’re challenging the status quo to create new best practices in nursing education. They’re solving society’s pressing healthcare issues with innovative tools and practices. They’re analyzing data to enhance evidence-based practice.
Under the guidance of our renowned faculty, including a Sigma International Researcher Hall of Fame nurse, UCF students represent the next generation of nurse-led research and discovery.
To aid our high-achieving students in their endeavors, UCF College of Nursing has compiled a variety of research resources, grants and organizations.
Offering a variety of tools to assure research adheres with regulatory guidelines and meets the highest standards of responsible conduct.
The tools, resources and support needed to assist UCF researchers throughout the life cycle of a sponsored award.
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- American Association for Colleges of Nursing
- American Association for Critical-Care Nurses
- American Association for Neuroscience Nurses
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Nurses Foundation
- American Pain Society
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation: Grand Challenges Grant Opportunities
- The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Kate B. Reynolds Foundation
- The Kellogg Foundation
- Florida Health: Public Health Research Funding Programs
- Learning Institute for Elders: LIFE@UCF
- National League for Nursing: Education Research Grants
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Sigma: Global Nursing Excellence
- Sigma: Theta Epsilon Chapter: Research Grants
- Southern Nursing Research Society
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- W.T. Grant Foundation
- Nursing Grant Writing & Research Support
- UCF Institutional Review Board
- UCF Institutional Review Board CITI Training Instructions
- UCF Office of Research: Research Development
- UCF Office of Research: Resources
- UCF Office of Research: Commercialization
- UCF Office of Research: Integrity & Compliance
- UCF Office of Research: Funding Opportunities
- UCF Faculty Research Clusters
- UCF Library
- UCF Centers & Institutes