Discover the UCF College of Nursing
In the heart of Orlando – a hub of healthcare and innovation – is UCF and the College of Nursing. This is where the future in nursing begins.
New to UCF?
The College of Nursing does not offer student tours, but information sessions about our undergraduate and graduate programs are offered on a regular basis. A video tour of our Simulation, Technology, Innovation and Modeling (STIM) Center is also provided.
Please note: In an effort to serve our students safely and efficiently, the College of Nursing is conducting all advising appointments via phone or Zoom. Once an appointment has been scheduled, students will receive a confirmation email with their Zoom advising appointment call-in details. Students should contact their advisor using the provided Zoom web link or call-in number at their scheduled appointment time. Please continue to monitor the university’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) website for updates.
UCF College of Nursing is currently located in Central Florida Research Park, near the UCF Institute for Simulation & Training allowing for interdisciplinary research and collaboration.
- Contact Advising Team
- Campus Map
- Shuttle Service
- Take Bus 9 (Physical Sciences Building, main campus) and Stop 5 (University Tower, Central Florida Research Park)
- Main Campus Office Hours Fall 2020
- Phones are answered M-F: 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Front Office is open M-Th: 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:30-1 p.m.), and F: 9:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Guest Check-in
- All guests visiting the main offices of the UCF College of Nursing should check-in with the receptionist located on the 3rd floor of University Tower
- Face Coverings are required
- Address & Contact Numbers for Main Office
- Interoffice Address for Main Office
- UTWR +2210
- Lactation Privacy Room
- To support the needs of breastfeeding mothers, and ease the transition back to work or school, UCF offers a lactation privacy room on the 1st floor of University Tower inside the UCF Connect Administration Office (Suite 101). The room is available on a first-come, first-serve basis (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.). The private room offers comfortable seating, electrical outlets, a white noise machine and other amenities. To use the room, check-in with the front desk staff at UCF Connect.
College of Nursing at UCF Connect Locations
|UCF Altamonte Springs |
850 S. State Road 434
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714-0860
|UCF Cocoa |
1519 Clearlake Road
Building 3, Suite 203
Cocoa, FL 32922-0750
|UCF Daytona Beach |
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Building 140, Suite 308E
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-0800
|UCF Ocala |
3001 S.W. College Road
Ocala, FL 34474
p: 352-854-2322 ext.1382
(no classes; advising office only;
|UCF Palm Bay |
250 Community College Parkway
Building 3, Office 334
Palm Bay, FL 32909
(no classes; advising office only;
|UCF Valencia West |
1800 South Kirkman Road
Building 11, Room 104
Orlando, FL 32811-0851
UCF Academic Health Sciences Center at Lake Nona
In July 2018, the College of Nursing officially became part of the UCF Academic Health Sciences Center – an innovative, interdisciplinary approach to education, research and community that leverages our strengths as one of the nation’s largest universities to make a greater impact on the future.
Eventually, the College of Nursing will relocate to the 50-acre, state-of-the-art UCF Health Sciences campus at Lake Nona Medical City – a hub for medical innovation. The new location will foster even greater collaboration with the UCF College of Medicine, which is already located at Lake Nona.