Whether you’re interested in educating the next generation of nurses, advancing your leadership role or developing healthcare simulation programs, an online Master of Science in Nursing degree from UCF will prepare you to lead in a variety of academic and healthcare settings.
Lead with an Online MSN Degree from UCF
Nurses with an MSN degree have more opportunities for management and leadership positions, greater earning potential, and taken the next step toward advancing their careers with a doctoral degree. Ready to take the next step?
Why UCF College of Nursing
- High quality education with accredited master’s degree programs, ranked among the nation’s best, and led by nationally recognized faculty
- No GRE required
- Convenient and affordable online MSN degree programs
- Flexible with full-time, part-time and accelerated options
- There are also options for RNs with a non-nursing bachelor’s degree and non-degree seeking students
- Analyze social, economic, ethical, cultural, legal, and political issues influencing nursing practice and healthcare in a global context.
- Develop and implement leadership, management, and teaching strategies for the improvement of health and healthcare quality and safety.
- Develop practice models of evidence-based nursing practice incorporating nursing research.
- Influence health and public policy in collaboration with other disciplines to improve systems of care and health of communities.
- Participate in research and disseminate research findings through presentation and publication.
- Synthesize advanced knowledge from the sciences, humanities, and nursing theories to support advanced nursing practice.
- Plan, evaluate and implement the delivery of healthcare using critical thinking skills in an advanced nursing role.
Find a Master’s Degree
What Our Graduates Say
“UCF’s programs are well suited for the developing clinical leader.”
Trish Celano ’21DNP, ’10MSN, RN
Chief Clinical Officer and Senior Vice President, North Florida Region of AdventHealth
“I was a better leader in every role I’ve served due to the foundation UCF provided.”
Kathy Black ’02MSN, RN, NE-BC
High Quality. Low Cost.
Expertise of nationally recognized faculty.
Convenience and flexibility of UCF Online.
Now at a lower cost with reduced tuition through fee waivers for some campus-based amenities.
Distinguished UCF Faculty. Esteemed UCF Degree.
Options Designed for Working Professionals Like You.