Lead with an Online MSN Degree from UCF
Whether you’re interested in educating the next generation of nurses, advancing your leadership role or developing healthcare simulation programs, an online Master of Science in Nursing degree from UCF will prepare you to lead in a variety of academic and healthcare settings.
Nurses with an MSN degree have:
- More opportunities for management and leadership positions,
- Greater earning potential, and
- Taken the next step toward advancing their careers with a doctoral degree.
UCF: A Clear Choice
- Fully accredited master’s degree programs
- No GRE required
- Led by nationally recognized faculty
- Online MSN degree programs offer flexibility, convenience and affordability with reduced tuition costs through fee waivers for some campus-based amenities
- Full-time, part-time and accelerated options
- Nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report among the “Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs”
- Options for RNs with a Non-Nursing Bachelor’s degree
- Get a feel for graduate studies as a Non-Degree Seeking Student
What Our Graduates Say
“UCF’s programs are well suited for the developing clinical leader.”
Trish Celano ’10MSN, RN
Chief Clinical Officer and Senior Vice President, North Florida Region of AdventHealth
“I was a better leader in every role I’ve served due to the foundation UCF provided.”
Kathy Black ’02MSN, RN, NE-BC
Find the master’s degree in nursing for you.
Please note: In an effort to serve our students safely and efficiently, the College of Nursing is conducting all advising appointments via phone or Zoom. Once an appointment has been scheduled, students will receive a confirmation email with their Zoom advising appointment call-in details. Students should contact their advisor using the provided Zoom web link or call-in number at their scheduled appointment time. Please continue to monitor the university’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) website for updates.
- Analyze social, economic, ethical, cultural, legal, and political issues influencing nursing practice and healthcare in a global context.
- Develop and implement leadership, management, and teaching strategies for the improvement of health and healthcare quality and safety.
- Develop practice models of evidence-based nursing practice incorporating nursing research.
- Influence health and public policy in collaboration with other disciplines to improve systems of care and health of communities.
- Participate in research and disseminate research findings through presentation and publication.
- Synthesize advanced knowledge from the sciences, humanities, and nursing theories to support advanced nursing practice.
- Plan, evaluate and implement the delivery of healthcare using critical thinking skills in an advanced nursing role.
High Quality. Low Cost.
Expertise of nationally recognized faculty.
Convenience and flexibility of UCF Online.
Now at a lower cost with reduced tuition through fee waivers for some campus-based amenities.
Distinguished UCF Faculty. Esteemed UCF Degree.
Options Designed for Working Professionals Like You.