Through teaching, research and service, Associate Dean for Academic Excellence Norma E. Conner has demonstrated her longstanding commitment to improving access to healthcare in vulnerable populations. Her research has helped improve the health of underserved individuals, families and communities, and addressed the needs of individuals, families and providers at end of life, especially among Black and older populations. A proponent of interprofessional education and an active member of the Education Council of the Academic Health Sciences Center at UCF, Conner has published research on pedagogical issues, including RN to BSN education, community/public health nursing education and end-of-life education. In addition to her appointments within the College of Nursing, she is a member of the UCF Disability, Aging and Technology Faculty Research Cluster.
- PhD, Rutgers University
- MSN, Rutgers University
- BSN, Towson State University
Selected Editorial Activities
- Editorial Board Member, American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Editorial Board Member, CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing
Selected Awards & Honors
- Fellow, National Academies of Practice (FNAP)
Selected Professional Activities
- Planning Committee Member and Co-Chair of Abstract Sub-committee, National Academies of Practice Conference
- Bylaws Committee Member and Annual Conference Abstract Reviewer, Southern Nursing Research Society
Expertise & Research
No recent media. Please check back soon.