Dr. Neff’s research focuses on analyses ‘Big Data’. This includes the examination of:
- Nurse workforce including the work environment, quality and safety issues,
- State regulatory impact on ARNP practice,
- Nurse outcomes, and
- Determinants of patient health outcomes.
- PhD, Case Western Reserve University
- MSN, The University of Akron
- ADNS, Erie Community College, Williamsville, NY
- Journal of Mental Health Nursing, Associate Editor
During Dr. Neff’s administrative leave in fall 2019, prospective Nursing PhD students may contact Dr. Joellen Edwards and students already admitted to the Nursing PhD program may contact Dr. Steven Talbert.