Concurrent Enrollment Nursing Program with Valencia College
A limited-access, upper-division program
The first of its kind in Florida, UCF’s Concurrent ASN to BSN program allows you to earn an esteemed UCF nursing degree more quickly than the 2+2 model.
Through this unique, concurrent enrollment program, you will take ASN-level courses at Valencia College while also taking BSN courses taught by UCF faculty. When you complete your ASN degree from Valencia, you will already have earned more than half of your BSN credits – and will complete the remainder of UCF’s BSN program in a convenient, flexible online format.
Students who are enrolled in UCF’s Concurrent ASN to BSN program will take the NCLEX-RN after successfully completing the ASN portion of their program and prior to enrolling in their final BSN courses at UCF.
Concurrent ASN to BSN students will become eligible for financial aid and scholarships at UCF after completing the ASN degree portion of their program.
|Admissions:||Apply 2 times/year | Fall or Spring start|
|Program Length:||6 semesters | Graduate with BSN 1 – 3 Semesters After Completing ASN|
|Program Type:||Limited Access | Cohort | Simultaneous Enrollment in ASN and BSN Programs|
|Locations:||Valencia College | UCF Valencia West|
ASN to a UCF BSN in 1-2-3
Earn a UCF BSN degree in only 1 to 3 semesters after your ASN. Three options to become a Knight nurse: Seminole State College | Valencia College | Florida College System Same UCF Faculty. Same UCF Degree. Options Designed for You.
- You have completed your freshman and sophomore years at UCF and have declared your major “nurse pending,” or
- You have earned an Associate of Arts (AA) degree from a Florida public institution, or
- You are a transfer student and have completed the equivalent of UCF’s general education program, or
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
* We recommend that you apply to UCF at least 3 months in advance of the nursing application deadline. You must be admitted to UCF before you can apply to the College of Nursing’s limited access, upper-division BSN program.
|Apply to VC & UCF||Apply to ASN & BSN||Submit TEAS|
|Fall Admission||By Feb. 15*||May 1-15||By May 15|
|Spring Admission||By May 15*||By Sept. 1-15||By Sept. 15|
Join a diverse and dynamic group of students committed to excellence, innovation, compassion and service.
At UCF, we believe a college education should be accessible and affordable for all students.
Ready to become a Knight nurse? Let us help you prepare for the next step.