Instructor Christine “Chris” Deatrick serves as site coordinator for the Seminole State College/UCF Concurrent ASN to BSN program. As a PhD candidate, her research focuses on the communicative behaviors of nurse managers concerning medical errors and patient safety. A longtime Florida resident, three-time UCF alumna and Knight nurse, Deatrick was formerly an intercollegiate rowing coach at UCF, Temple University and Stetson University.
- MSN, University of Central Florida
- BSN, University of Central Florida
- BS, University of Central Florida
Selected Professional Activities
- Sigma Honor Society of Nursing
Expertise & Research
- Acute Care
- Nursing Education
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quality, Safety & Patient Outcomes
No recent media. Please check back soon.