Scholarships Exclusively for Second Degree BSN Students
The Helene Fuld Health Trust is the nation’s largest funder devoted exclusively to nursing students and nursing education. UCF is one of only 10 schools nationwide to receive funding from the trust.
For summer 2020, the college will award half-tuition scholarships in the amount of $6,500 (scholarships do not include the cost of books, lab supplies, or room and board).
Summer 2020 Scholarship Details
- Half-tuition scholarships in the amount of $6,500
- Scholarships will be dispersed in two payments of $3,250 awarded in the first two semesters of the program (Summer 2020 and Fall 2020). This will cover a majority of the tuition and fees for two semesters. Thereafter, students are eligible for college scholarships to fund the remaining two semesters.
- Each semester, scholarship disbursements are contingent upon completion of the previous term’s courses with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Students will be notified via email if selected for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
- All decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by March 30, 2020.
Eligible Scholarship Candidates
- Fully admitted to UCF by Undergraduate Admissions
- Meet minimum application criteria for the Second Degree BSN program
- Have applied to the Second Degree BSN program for Summer 2020 between Jan. 1-15, 2020
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Instructions for Summer 2020 Scholarship Application
- Apply to the Second Degree BSN program for Summer 2020 between Jan. 1-15
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by Jan. 15
- Complete the Helene Fuld Scholarship Application in A2O – UCF’s scholarship portal – between Jan. 20 – Feb. 1
- Write a narrative essay following the instructions and prompts on the application
- Include a current resume
- Submit scholarship application and supporting documents to A2O by Feb. 1