An experienced nurse educator at the undergraduate and graduate levels, Melissa “Missy” Radecki also has significant adult critical care experience. She is a National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) item writer and an expert on NCLEX preparation and the Next Generation NCLEX. Radecki’s dissertation research focused on inclusive learning for students with disabilities, and she is an expert in nursing pedagogy, including curriculum and instructional design.
- PhD, Walden University
- MSN, University of Central Florida
- BSN, University of Central Florida
Selected Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Nursing Education Award, Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center, 2011
Selected Professional Activities
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- National League for Nursing
- Sigma Honor Society of Nursing
Expertise & Research
- Acute Care
- Critical Care
- Nursing Education
No recent media. Please check back soon.