Jonathan Decker is an associate lecturer at the UCF College of Nursing, where he has served in various staff and faculty roles for more than a decade. In addition to his academic appointment, he maintains a clinical practice as an advanced registered nurse practitioner at the UCF Student Health Center and, during summers, provides healthcare in rural communities in Alaska. His clinical experience includes gastroenterology, internal medicine and urgent care. He also serves as a reviewer for numerous journals.
- PhD, University of Central Florida
- MSN, University of Florida
- BSN, University of Florida
Selected Honors & Awards
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award, University of Central Florida, 2019
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award, University of Central Florida, 2014
Expertise & Research
- Nursing Education
- Primary Care
No recent media. Please check back soon.