Instructor Sarah Landreville joined the UCF College of Nursing faculty in 2008. She is board certified in psychiatric-mental health and has more than 20 years of clinical experience in a variety of nursing roles. Her areas of expertise include child and adolescent behavioral health, health assessment and mental wellness.
- MSN, University of Central Florida
- BSN, University of Central Florida
Expertise & Research
- Aging & Vulnerable Populations
- Quality, Safety & Patient Outcomes
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Mental Health / Psychiatric
No recent media. Please check back soon.