Associate Instructor Kimberly A. Dever has more than 35 years of experience in psychiatric nursing in both practice and academic settings. Her interests include bioethics, interprofessional education and treatment aspects in psychiatric disorders.
- MSN, Duquesne University
- BSN, University of Pittsburgh
Selected Awards & Honors
- Orlando Behavioral Health Nurse of the Year, March of Dimes, 2013
Selected Professional Activities
- National League for Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Honor Society of Nursing
Expertise & Research
- Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health / Psychiatric
- Nursing Education
No recent media. Please check back soon.