Thanks to wonderful community partnerships and many generous donors, the UCF College of Nursing is pleased to provide a number of scholarship opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate nursing students. These scholarships are only available to students who are currently enrolled in the UCF College of Nursing.
Six things you need to know:
- You must be currently enrolled in a UCF College of Nursing program to qualify. (Students who are dually-enrolled in UCF's Concurrent ASN-BSN programs at Seminole State College and Valencia College are not eligible for UCF nursing scholarships at this time.)
- You are strongly encouraged to read the scholarship criteria and FAQ page before beginning the application process.
- Apply directly through the Scholarship Application Portal during the published application cycles.
- All scholarship applicants will receive an email if a scholarship has been awarded. Fall applicants can expect to receive this email notification in late November or early December, while Spring applicants can expect to receive this in late February.
- All scholarship funds will be deposited to your UCF student account. (Any questions regarding this should be directed to the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance).
- It is the responsibility of the student to promptly accept the award via myUCF.
For questions regarding College of Nursing scholarships or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$200,000+ in scholarship aid is available to currently enrolled nursing students:
- 35 undergraduate scholarships
- 24 graduate scholarships
Check back in Sept.
Check back in Jan.