Dr. D’Amato-Kubiet’s research focus primarily centers on adolescent and young adults, and factors that influence their health status. Additional research interests include how populations across the lifespan are integrating technology and clinical guidelines into improving physiologic outcomes.
D’Amato-Kubiet, L.A. (2013). Nutrition literacy and demographic variables as predictors of adolescent weight status in a Florida county. University of Central Florida, Dissertation.
D’Amato-Kubiet, L.A. & Sherry, D. (Eds.). (Pending). Pharmacology for nursing practice: Partners in care. Philadelphia: Davis & Co.
D’Amato-Kubiet, L. A. (2014). Health and Wellness. In Yoost, B.L. & Crawford, L.R. Fundamentals of nursing: Building blocks for practice. (Chapter 16). St. Louis: Elsevier & Co.
D’Amato-Kubiet, L.A. (2009). Current Issues in Nursing, 8th ed., Elsevier: Mosby. Chapters 16, 51, 65, & 80.
D’Amato-Kubiet, L.A. (2009). Learnsmart, Pharmacology by Hittner. Electronic flashcards using MeadMap technology. McGraw-Hill.
- Association of Community Health Nursing Educators (ACHNE)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Epsilon Theta Chapter
- Volusia/Flagler Advanced Practice Council
- American Heart Association/Council on Clinical Cardiology
- Florida Nurses Association (FNA)